Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV) were invented in Canada to recapture as much of the heat energy lost through air exchange to the outside as possible. No wonder they rarely break down! Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV) work much in the same way, but they keep humidity in your home during dry winter months.
Regular HRV/ERV maintenance should keep your system from experiencing a sudden crash. A protection plan includes:
- Cleaning and/or replacing filters
- Air flow verification and, if needed, vent, grill and ductwork cleaning
- Cleaning and lubricating fans
- Condensate drain inspection
- Cleaning the heat exchange core
- We are expert HRV/ERV technicians with up-to-date manufacturer training.
- We are a local business owner, so you’re supporting the local economy.
- Straightforward pricing, even if you want the job done right, price is still a factor.
- RB Heating adheres to stringent standards set out by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Plus, if you subscribe to a maintenance plan, you get a significant discount off regular labour rates whenever additional repairs are required. We can do a lot to keep your system in perfect condition, but sometimes it can’t be avoided.
Most heat recovery ventilator manufacturers claim their equipment lasts 10-20 years or more, and most should. But in that time frame, it’s almost guaranteed some sort of repairs will be needed. Regular heat recovery ventilator maintenance goes a long way to preventing the need for repairs. As an added bonus, WeCare Maintenance Plan members receive a 15% discount on any repairs when and if the need arises.
Contact us today and see why so many of your neighbours already trust us to repair their HRV/ERV and other home comfort systems.