A gas fireplace is one of the nicest features to have at home during the cold Ontario winters. No longer are gas fireplaces wasteful and only useful as a living room focal point. A properly maintained fireplace can contribute to heating your home, taking off the chill on a cold winter night.
Save yourself time and money knowing that your gas fireplace is getting the best maintenance and service available from qualified heating and cooling technicians. Regular care helps to prevent problems and keep gas fireplaces operating safe and efficiently, not to mention reducing energy waste and lowering your utility bills. We will keep up with the following list of maintenance tasks:
- Clean gas logs and remove soot.
- Pilot inspection and flame adjustment.
- Check thermopile, thermocouple, vents, and blowers, as needed.
- Complete system inspection.
- All in all a 22 point gas fireplace maintenance checklist is performed.
- Plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required.
Most homeowners don’t have the time or know-how to do all of this properly; the safest step is to turn over the care of your gas fireplace to someone who does.