If you are worried about how your new heat pump is going to fare through Ontario’s cold winters and hot summers, invest in a WeCare Maintenance or Protection Plan. It provides comprehensive HVAC system coverage with all maintenance and repair work performed by professional technicians from RB Heating ClimateCare. A WeCare HVAC system maintenance or protection plan covers your heat pump and everything else needed to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. We’re there for seasonal maintenance and – just in case – on call for emergency repairs.
RB Heating ClimateCare will keep up with all the regular maintenance on your heat pump and HVAC system, including:
- Condensing coil and fin cleaning.
- Fan lubrication and cleaning.
- Complete system inspection.
- All in all a 22 point heat pump maintenance checklist is performed.
- Plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required.
While some HVAC maintenance tasks are fairly straightforward, many are beyond the experience level of the average homeowner. There is value in having local, professional technicians do the work for you. We will make sure everything is done right and done when it should be.
Protection for your geothermal or high-efficiency heat pump falls within your WeCare Protection Plus Plan. These plans include:
- Standard parts and labour.
- No upcharge for after-hours service.
- Licensed professional technicians.
- Priority appointments.