Propane Fireplace Inserts
If you have an existing masonry or zero clearance fireplace then a propane gas insert may be exactly what you need. Designed to replace an existing fireplace which could be either gas, wood or pellet, direct vent gas fireplaces are excellent upgrade option. Nothing beats a propane gas fireplace insert for reducing energy costs by upgrading to a modern fireplace. Now available in a range of attractive designs and with an optional remote control which accurately controls the room temperature by adjusting the flame.
- Upgrades your old fireplace
- Makes any room more comfortable
- Instant heat whenever you need it, with little or no maintenance
- Low cost to operate
- Works even when the power is out
Add to the value of your home by upgrading to a new propane gas insert, a focal point for any room.
Featured Propane Inserts
Napoleon Oakville Series GD1X3
- Choose from Sparkling topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed (Oakville™ Glass 3) or beautifully realistic Split Oak logset included (excluding Oakville™ Glass 3)
- Comes complete with Bluetooth eFIRE – enabled with app (excluding Oakville™ 3)
- Directional baffles increase air flow for maximum blower efficiency
- Decorative Cast Iron surround available
- Superior heat circulating blower available
- Wide range of media kits, brick panels and porcelain panels available
|Maximum BTU||24,000 – 40,000 BTU’s|
|Faceplates available in both||2 1/2″ or 5″ widths|
|Dimensions||20 15/16″H X 28 5/8″W X 14 3/8″D|
|Glass / Viewing Height (in)||15|
|Glass / Viewing Width (in)||22.625|
The E30 Propane Insert – by Enviro
- Clean face look – no louvers.
- Cast iron heat exchanger.
- SIT Valve 820 (standing pilot).
- High definition log set.
- Easy-access burner switch.
- 50% turn down valve.
|Heating Area||1700 ft²|
|Glass Size||420 in²|
|Convection Fan||150 CFM|
|Dimensions||28” x 14” x 20|
|Consult manual for exact dimensions.|
|Specifications may vary based on selected options.|