Switch Off Oil (wood and electric)
Are you thinking about converting from oil to propane for home heating? Then let us help you make it affordable and easy.
For a limited time, you can get following benefits to help offset the cost of switching from oil to propane including your oil tank removal and furnace update.
- Free Install
- $78 tank rental total
- 1000L Free applied to Superior Propane account
- No other fees
In addition to the potential annual energy savings of $500 or more†, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that thousands of families coast-to-coast have experienced heating their homes with reliable, environmentally friendly and cost effective propane fuel.
Why Switch from Oil to Propane?
- It’s Safe: Propane reduces your environmental impact. Plus remove your old oil tank and you’ll help reduce the risk of oil spills.
- It’s Environmentally Friendly: Propane is cleaner burning and more efficient than fuel oil.
- It’s Economical: Insurance is cheaper. Maintenance costs are lower. And the cost of switching can be paid for in fuel savings over time.
- It’s Efficient: Furnaces, water heaters, boilers, and other appliances that run on propane typically have a longer life span and lower maintenance costs.
For more information fill in the form on the right or call us on (613) 258-1262
Offer Terms and Conditions:
**$78 one time bill credit applicable only to home heat customers switching from oil heat to propane heat with our partner Superior Propane. Propane furnace or boiler installation required through RB Heating. 2,500L minimum annual consumption. Credit will be applied to customer’s account after first fill, please allow 8 weeks. Canwest Propane, Pomerleau, Caledon Propane, Stittco and Superior Propane customers not eligible.
$500 annual savings is an estimate based on average propane and furnace oil prices in select markets switching from a 74% or lower efficiency oil furnace to a 93% or higher propane furnace. Conditions apply, please call for details.