We make sense of your dollars and cents
If there’s one thing our 30 ClimateCare members know well, it’s how to save you money. And right now, there are several rebates and grants programs for homeowners just like you to take advantage of.
You can save thousands when you upgrade your old system to a greener, more energy efficient, heating and cooling system.
How do I know what kind of rebates I qualify for?
This is where our expertise comes in. Give us a call, and our technicians and comfort advisors will work with an Energuide Energy Advisor to:
Audit your current situation
Determine the best solution to your home comfort and energy efficiency needs
Make recommendations that maximize the rebates available from NRCan, Enbridge and our manufacturer partners.
Which rebate programs are currently available?
- As part of the federal government’s commitment to reduce Canada’s greenhouse gas emissions, this new initiative plans to award 700,000 grants to help home owners make their homes more energy efficient.
- Homeowners are eligible for up to $600 for the cost of a home energy audit.
- And up to $5,000 total for the implementation of eligible retrofits.
- This means those eligible can save up to $5,600.
- Get up to $5,000 in rebates for insulation, air sealing, new windows/doors, water heaters, boilers, furnaces and home energy assessments.
- Throughout the year, several manufacturer rebates on furnaces, AC units, and other home comfort upgrades.
- You can always find the latest ones over on our Offers page.
Download our e-book
What can go wrong with your HVAC system and how we can take care of it
WHAT DO I DO TO GET STARTED?
Give your local ClimateCare member a call to see how we can plot your path to maximum home efficiency. Count on our highly trained and licensed staff to help you navigate the many rebates available. As always, we’ve got you covered.