Safe and Dependable Fireplace Repairs
Fireplace repairs don’t have to be a hassle. RB Heating makes the process easy, with our dedicated customer service and knowledgeable technicians. We’ll have your fireplace working in no time, for a reasonable price, so you can get back to enjoying the comfort of the flames.
Many people rely on their fireplace to help heat their home. In this case, fireplace repairs may be even more important to you. Trust the efficient, reliable team at RB Heating to respond to your call quickly, fix your fireplace properly, and communicate with you throughout the process.
Signs Your Fireplace Needs a Repair
If your electric or gas fireplace turns on but something doesn’t seem right, you likely have an issue that needs to be addressed sooner than later.
One of these signs means your fireplace needs repairs:
- Odd smell: A rotten egg smell from a fireplace is dangerous and signals a gas leak. Other unusual smells should be noted and checked with a technician.
- Pilot light trouble: If the pilot light is turning off, there could be a problem with the thermocouple or another part of the fireplace. This can lead to a gas leak and requires attention.
- Low heat output: Fireplaces that are putting out less heat than normal could have a range of problems. If you notice less heat, it’s best to call a technician to have them do an inspection.
- Birds or other animals in the chimney: Small animals, including birds, may take shelter from the cold in your fireplace chimney, and birds in particular may try to nest there for spring. Either way, these animals can damage your fireplace and need to be safely removed.
There are other signs that your fireplace may not be working properly, so if you’re not sure if what you’re experiencing is normal or not, reach out the experts at RB Heating today.
Try a Fireplace Maintenance Plan
Is your glass discolored? Are your logs getting covered in soot? It’s probably time for a little fireplace TLC. Our fireplace maintenance plans won’t just help you keep your fireplace looking good, they will also help your fireplace stay in good working order for a longer period of time.
Regular maintenance prevents major repairs and is more cost-effective. Our maintenance includes a full cleaning of your fireplace components including logs and burners, inspection of pilot light and features such as the thermocouple, thermopile and vents, as well as a full review of your system.
Get 15% Off Your Fireplace Repair
As a WeCare Maintenance Plan member, you automatically receive a 15% discount when it’s time for your fireplace to be repaired. Learn more about the many benefits of becoming a member and other protection plans available for your HVAC system.
Why Choose RB Heating for Fireplace Repairs?
- RB Heating has served Kemptville and surrounding areas for years. We want everyone in our community to have excellent HVAC repair service.
- Our team members are very experienced, with over a hundred years of experience combined. We’re experts you can trust to solve your fireplace’s problems the first time.
- WETT certified technicians
- We’ve joined ClimateCare, the largest co-operative of its kind in Canada, to share knowledge and skills with other exceptional HVAC professionals across Ontario.
Contact us at RB Heating for fireplace repair in Kemptville and surroundings areas today.