Get the peace of mind you deserve with our all-inclusive furnace subscriptions. No money down & low monthly payments that include everything.
The expert team at RB Heating also offers furnace maintenance and recommends making an appointment for service at least once a year. A maintained furnace is important when it comes to protecting your health and safety.
During this check-up, we will perform dozens of tasks on various parts of your furnace to be sure it’s all working properly. We’ll also clean out your filter, which should dramatically improve the air quality in your home. This simple maintenance is the best way to keep your furnace running and make the most of your investment in it.
Here are some of the key signs that your furnace needs repair:
- Turns on and off before your home is the right temperature.
- Increase in utility bills from poor efficiency.
- Makes a bang or other noise when it turns on.
- Unusual smells, or stuffy air in the home.
- Cold spots or colder rooms than others in the home.
Stay on the lookout for these signs and don’t hesitate to call us if you’re not sure if your furnace is operating normally. As heating repair experts, we’re happy to help you understand your heating system better.
- Change to we provide, electrical, propane, natural gas and oil furnace repair service.
- Our furnace repair service team has hundreds of years of experience between them and finds problems faster than the competition.
- We’re dedicated to our customers and it shows. We are part of the Baeumler Approved program and proud members of the ClimateCare Co-Operative.
Act Now to Get 15% Off Your Furnace Repair!
As a WeCare Maintenance Plan member, you automatically receive a 15% discount when it’s time for your furnace to be repaired. Learn more about the many benefits of becoming a member and other protection plans available for your HVAC system.