Save yourself time and money knowing that your gas, electric and oil furnace is getting the best seasonal maintenance possible by professional technicians. While regular furnace cleaning and maintenance helps to prevent problems, it also keeps your furnace operating efficiently. An efficient furnace reduces energy waste and means lower utility bills. When RB Heating ClimateCare visits your home for a service visit or furnace maintenance, they will do all of the following:
- Clean furnace components, including blower assembly, fans, pulleys and belts.
- Check electrical connections and wires.
- Check pipe fittings and gas supply line.
- Check heat exchanger for cracks or corrosion.
- Perform a complete system inspection.
- All in all a 26 point furnace maintenance checklist is performed.
- Plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required.