Get the peace of mind you deserve with our all-inclusive furnace subscriptions. No money down & low monthly payments that include everything.
RB Heating ClimateCare has plans that provide furnace cleaning, maintenance and repair. Though regular cleaning and service reduce the chances of something going wrong, professional technicians will respond promptly in the event that repair is needed. WeCare HVAC system maintenance or protection plans can be combined to cover all of your heating and equipment or, if you prefer, just your furnace.
Save yourself time and money knowing that your gas, electric and oil furnace is getting the best seasonal maintenance possible by professional technicians. While regular furnace cleaning and maintenance helps to prevent problems, it also keeps your furnace operating efficiently. An efficient furnace reduces energy waste and means lower utility bills. When RB Heating ClimateCare visits your home for a service visit or furnace maintenance, they will do all of the following:
- Clean furnace components, including blower assembly, fans, pulleys and belts.
- Check electrical connections and wires.
- Check pipe fittings and gas supply line.
- Check heat exchanger for cracks or corrosion.
- Perform a complete system inspection.
- All in all a 26 point furnace maintenance checklist is performed.
- Plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required.
Most of us don’t have the time or know-how to do all of this properly; turn over the care of your heating system to someone who does. Service from RB Heating ClimateCare technicians extends the lifespan of your furnace and related HVAC equipment.
As a locally owned business, RB Heating ClimateCare cares about the community and does all they can to produce 100% satisfied customers. That’s how their business is built, and it means you’ll be comfortable all winter with a clean and efficient furnace keeping you warm.