The best option in the event of a blackout is a backup generator. Backup generators keep your home and your family safe in the event of a prolonged electricity outage.
Why You Need a Backup Generator
Today, electricity is essential when it comes to enjoying our homes. That means power outages can leave us vulnerable, especially when we rely on critical appliances and devices. A backup generator can solve this issue by providing temporary power during an outage and automatically kicking to keep your home powered.
- Reliability: Backup generators can power essential appliances like refrigerators, freezers, sump pumps, and heating systems, keeping your home safe and comfortable.
- Convenience: Backup generators start automatically within seconds of a power outage and shut down when the power is restored, eliminating the need for manual intervention.
- Versatility: Backup generators come in a range of sizes, providing you with options that suit your needs and budget.
Fortress 12 kW Standby Generator System
Backup generators have improved significantly in recent years with the very latest models having the following features:
- Natural gas or propane
- Able to automatically start within seconds of a loss of power
- Supply power without any intervention required
- Shut down automatically when the power is restored
- Available in a range of sizes to power everything in your home or just the essentials (sump pump, freezer, heating system)
- Mobile Link – enables you to monitor your generator from a pc, tablet or cellphone
- Protects your home, even when you are away