Flow-through humidifiers are one of the best ways to control the moisture level in your home, increasing comfort and improving air quality. A WeCare Maintenance Plan from RB Heating ClimateCare will include humidifier service as part of your total heating and cooling system protection.
With a properly functioning humidifier, your home feels more comfortable and your utility bills will be lower. At optimum levels of moisture, less heat is needed to keep you warm.
The following checklist of humidifier maintenance tasks:
- Evaporator pad replacement.
- Inspect and clean the orifice.
- Verify the unit is level.
- Check humidistat and valves.
- All in all a 9 point humidifier maintenance checklist is performed.
- Plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required.
Most homeowners would rather not spend their weekends maintaining HVAC equipment. Leave it to someone with the time and experience to do it right. Rest easy knowing our service expert is making sure your humidifier and heating system are working properly.
Call us today to find out more about HVAC system protection. We have the resources to keep you and your family cozy all winter long with a flow-through humidifier and efficient heating system.