A maintenance plan for your storage water heater and HVAC system will save you both time and money. Your equipment will be getting the best seasonal maintenance from your local ClimateCare member. They keep your system running efficiently to reduce energy waste and lower your utility bills. When our service technician visits your home for water heater maintenance, expect them to:
- Drain and clean the water heater.
- Flush sediment from the tank.
- Inspect the anode rod.
- Inspect the pressure valve.
- Check the thermostat.
- All in all up to a 28 point water heater maintenance checklist is performed.
- Plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required.
And if your water tank ever needs repairs, once you’ve signed up for a maintenance plan, you receive a discounted rate on all repair services.