Save with Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems in Kemptville
Geothermal heating and cooling systems in Kemptville connect your home to the stable temperature underground by extracting natural energy from below the earth’s surface to cool your home in the summer and, alternatively, heat your home in the winter.
BENEFITS OF GEOTHERMAL HEATING AND COOLING
Geothermal systems provide these overall benefits:
- Energy-efficiency: Geothermal heat pumps use a natural source of heating, provided by the earth. They don’t need nearly as much energy as other heating options, which reduces your carbon footprint. Geothermal cooling systems reduce emissions, too and are more energy efficient than other cooling systems that use carbon-based fuel.
- Save on utilities: When you save energy, you also save on utility bills. Most homeowners can expect a big drop in utility costs throughout the warm and colder seasons when they use geothermal heating and cooling systems.
- Odourless: There’s little to no exhaust from geothermal heating and cooling systems, so those with allergies and sensitivities can breathe easy.
- Reduced risk of damage: Geothermal heating and cooling systems are installed in your home and in the ground, where it’s more difficult for them to become damaged.
- Safe: Unlike gas or oil-powered heating systems, geothermal systems have no need to store fuel and are non-flammable, making them a safer option for your family.
- Multi-function: Geothermal systems work to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Low maintenance: The durability and long lifespan of a geothermal system means less upkeep or need for continuous updates.
CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR FURNACE?
Here are the top 3 concerns and solutions